For most of their lives, people face challenges in their jobs, marriages, family, professional lives, and a variety of other aspects of their lives. As a result, it’s natural to feel like drowning from time to time. However, the below inspirational quotes about life and struggles will remind you that things will get better and that this, too, shall pass.
Life is full of ups and downs. Every day is different. But keep in mind that each day brings new hope and opportunity.
Maybe you’re feeling lost in life, confused, and stuck.
Or maybe you‘re experiencing injustice and can’t move on.
When you’re really struggling, you may feel like you’ll never be able to get back on your feet again. But the thing is that life is difficult for everyone.
Consequently, no matter who you are, where you are from, or what your background is, life is difficult for EVERYONE. So please remember that you are not alone in your challenges.
Having said that, it’s also important to make an effort that when we’re struggling, we try to look at the bigger picture.
Everyone goes through difficult times in their lives. But the key is to remember that you have the ability to go forward and begin living in the present, regardless of your struggles.
20 inspirational quotes about life and struggles
Use these inspirational quotes about life and struggles to restore your faith in yourself and remind you that things will get better and that this, too, shall pass.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. – Steve Jobs
- The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up. – Robert Tew
- No matter how much it hurts now, one day you’ll look back and realize how your struggles changed your life for the better.
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “Hard times always lead to something great.” – Betsey Johnson
- “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen
- “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
- “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- The truth is, we all face hardships of some kind, and you never know the struggles a person is going through. Behind every smile, there’s a story of a personal struggle. Adrienne C. Moore
- Strength comes from struggle. When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from ‘I can’t do this’ to ‘I must do this.’ – Toni Sorenson
- The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle. – Swami Sivananda
- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. – Oprah Winfrey
- “Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.” – Bernadette Devlin
- “Life requires overcoming challenges and obstacles of many types. Battling our struggles and fears determines who we are.” – David Weatherford
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller.
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!” – Yvonne Pierre.
Life will throw you both tough and scary challenges, but only through these experiences will you learn who you are, your values, and how you want to grow. Certainly, you’ll discover that putting major life difficulties into perspective and overcoming hurdles becomes simpler if you take the time to learn from each new experience.
Struggle is a part of life. It’s what makes us stronger, better people. The hardships and challenges you face are what make you successful. So don’t give up, keep pushing forward, and always remember these inspirational quotes about life and struggles to help motivate you when times get tough. We would love to hear which one is your favorite in the comments below!